- Contact Us
ORDER BY MAIL:
- Get a friend to carefully trace both your feet on
paper as you stand on a hard flat surface with your weight evenly
distributed on both feet.
- Using a sharp pencil, held straight up and down, carefully
trace around both feet.
- Draw a line between the big toe and the second toe, all the way
to where they meet the foot.
- Reach under the arch area, and trace a line where the arch
meets the paper, as shown.
- Measure straight up from the floor over the instep of the foot,
straight down to the floor, as shown below. Write the measurement
besides the foot tracing.
- Mark your ball points on foot tracings as shown below. Measure
up from the floor over the inside ball of the foot – continuing
over the outside ball of the foot and down to the floor, as shown
below. Write the measurement besides the foot tracing.
(see Figure 1 below)
- Measure straight up from the foot to the point of the outside
ankle bone. Write the measurement besides the foot tracing.
(see Figure 2 below)
- Leg Measurements: Measure around the thinnest part of the leg
above the ankle. Measure around the leg at 7 ½” and 10 ½” up from
the floor. Write the measurement besides the foot tracing.
(see Figure 3 below)
- Write name, address, and phone number on both tracings.
- Send foot tracings with measurements and usual shoe size,
style of shoe and color preferred with check or money order for
the total amount, including shipping to:
3269 Humbug Creek Road
Jacksonville, OR 97530
Business Hours: 9:00am-5:00 PST
VISA/MC, check, money order
*If the fit is not right or the shoes are not what
you expected, return it in new condition for an exchange or