|The following information on tracings and
measurements is here to illustrate what we require to custom
make footwear for you. We no longer take custom measurements by
mail because there too many sublties that require the shoe
Therefore if you want to place an order, please come to the
Oregon Country Fair, Booth 951 Strawberry Lane, or make
arrangements to come directly to our shoe shop to be measured
and to place your order.
Tracings, measurements, and
information needed to make your shoes:
- Get a friend to carefully trace both your feet on
paper as you stand on a hard flat surface with your weight evenly
distributed on both feet.
- Using a sharp pencil, held straight up and down, carefully
trace around both feet.
- Draw a line between the big toe and the second toe, all the way
to where they meet the foot.
- Reach under the arch area, and trace a line where the arch
meets the paper, as shown.
- Measure straight up from the floor over the instep of the foot,
straight down to the floor, as shown below. Write the measurement
beside the foot tracing.
- Mark your ball points on foot tracings as shown below. Measure
up from the floor over the inside ball of the foot – continuing
over the outside ball of the foot and down to the floor, as shown
below. Write the measurement beside the foot tracing.
(see Figure 1 below)
- Measure straight up from the foot to the point of the outside
ankle bone. Write the measurement beside the foot tracing.
(see Figure 2 below)
- Leg Measurements: Measure around the thinnest part of the leg
above the ankle. Measure around the leg at 7 ½” and 10 ½” up from
the floor. Write the measurement beside the foot tracing.
(see Figure 3 below)
- Write name, address, and phone number on both tracings.
E-mail or call us with your order. We will acknowledge your
order, figure your shipping costs, and respond with the total
cost of your footwear and shipping date. It generally takes
four to six weeks for us to make and ship your shoes.
- Send foot tracings with measurements and usual shoe size,
style of shoe and color preferred to:
3269 Humbug Creek Road
Jacksonville, OR 97530
Business Hours: 9:00am-5:00 PST
VISA/MC, check, money order
*If the fit is not right or the shoes are not what
you expected, return it in new condition for an exchange or